Who We Are
APMakers Innovative Capital strives to create business value through cross-sector advisory, business development and investment banking lines of practice, applying an entrepreneurial approach and connecting the dots to initiate and drive forward business objectives complementing those selected by our clients and partners. Emerging out of Israel’s reputable law firm Amit Pollak Matalon & Co. (est.1956), we apply years of wisdom and experience with an innovative approach and the integrity of a reliable partner.
Based on a profound understanding of the business and financial landscape in Israel and our longstanding relationships with leaders in government, finance, real estate, infrastructure and hi-tech, APMakers Innovative Capital identifies and leads investment and acquisition opportunities, facilitates business objectives, advises on the formation of investment funds and raises capital. We work closely with entrepreneurs, fund managers and business managements across a wide base of local and international investors, ranging from HNWI and family offices, via funds and funds of funds, institutional investors, corporate venture capital, banks and leading stock exchanges.
Deeply rooted in the Startup Nation and with a unique vantage point over the cutting-edge hi-tech ecosystem, APMakers Innovative Capital also proudly boasts innovation services, mapping out the landscape of the Startup Nation, advisory regarding the establishment of innovation centers, technological incubators and open innovation labs in Israel and across the globe, scouting for technologies and identifying investment and acquisition opportunities.
Hi-tech companies and startups wishing to scale and raise capital are provided with tailored introductions extending from angel investors to global Tier-1 venture capital, growth and private equity funds, as well as thought leaders and industry giants, and an array of private and public financing solutions to ensure a 360-degree vision for an optimal investment process.
Entrenched in Israel, the US and Europe, APMakers Innovative Capital has further extended its reach into dynamic global markets, collaborating with strategic partners and co-advisors in jurisdictions with synergies to Israel, including Australia, India, Korea, China, Brazil, Mexico and the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain. Our expansion increases our ability to provide smart international solutions in our line of services and expertise.
In partnership with the Tel Aviv-headquartered premier law firm, Amit Pollak Matalon & Co., APMakers Innovative Capital has all the tools at its disposal to provide clients with curated business services, adopting a holistic overview and providing all the necessary legal support needed.
True to our values and with such resources at our fingertips, APMakers Innovative Capital is well equipped to tailor innovative solutions for your business, combining the creative flair and business know-how with the mindset to do things differently.
Lines of Practice
- M&A Advisory.
- Global Investment Banking.
- One-stop solution for forming and raising an investment fund (including venture capital, private equity, real estate, infrastructure, debt, secondary, fund-of-funds and others).
- Cross-sector and cross-border business initiatives.
- Hi-tech companies and startups fundraising and growth.
- Compiling a consortium of strategic and financial partners for multiple business objectives (e.g., public tenders and public company takeovers).
- Mapping out the Israeli business landscape, including introductions and business development.
- Scouting for Technologies, Investment & Acquisition Opportunities in Israel.
- Establishing Innovation Centers, Technological Incubators and Open Innovation Labs in Israel and across the globe.
We are a good fit for
- Entrepreneurs, fund managers and business managements seeking private capital and public financing alternatives.
- Fund founders and managers seeking a one-stop solution for forming and raising a fund.
- Hi-tech companies and startups seeking to raise capital and scale.
- Business initiatives needing to compile a consortium of strategic and/or financial players (e.g., public tenders and public company takeovers).
- Multinational companies seeking to map out the Israeli landscape and scout for investment and acquisition opportunities.
- International companies seeking Innovation related services, such as establishing an innovation center in Israel and tapping into the Startup Nation.
- Private equity funds seeking to map out the Israeli landscape and scout for investment and acquisition opportunities.
- Family offices seeking to tap into the Startup Nation and/or identify investment opportunities in the technology, real estate and financial sectors.
- Limited partners seeking to invest in Israel’s premiere funds.
LEADERSHIP & KEY TEAM MEMBERS
Established in 1956, APM & Co. still works under the same basic ethos upon which it was established – in-depth knowledge of our fields of expertise, creativity, flexibility of thought and uncompromising dedication to our clients.
At APM & Co. we provide comprehensive legal advice in commercial, civil and public law.
APM & Co. is unique in its thinking and practice. Comprised of a group of multi-disciplinary professionals with wide ranging education, backgrounds and experience, this exceptional group has one thing in common – a passion for law.
As one of the largest, leading law firms in Israel we believe in leveraging opportunities and have created a vast network of local and international contacts in almost every field, allowing us to facilitate the creation of business opportunities for our clients.
We also understand that cross border services are essential for conducting business and have therefore placed great importance on the international aspects of our work.
We are proud to boast years of remarkable legal achievements, routinely winning awards and high rankings by top local and international legal directories.